Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting team, working on an amazing product ?
To reinforce my client’s engineering development team, I am looking for a Java developer, in Geneva, Switzerland.
By joining my client’s team, you will be part of an autonomous team without a manager. You will choose what to work on. Within the team you will be supported by great colleagues who are always willing to discuss. You will be able to grow your development and professional skills and focus on what matters.
Your missions are:
- Evolve the way our analyzers understand code by creating ever better models and develop new rules on top of them
- Contribute to code quality of the hundreds of thousands of developers around the world
- Contribute to open source: develop open source products and contribute back to libraries used by your products
- Define the team’s short and long term goals
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
You have at least 3years of experience as a Java developer.
- Ability to develop in Java with clean code
- Excellent engineering skills and good Computer Science fundamentals
- Fluency in source code quality: tests (unit and functional), CI/CD
- Experience with agile practices and principles
- Comfortable in dealing with change and complexity
- Leadership; you take initiative and demonstrate your ability to lead a subject from beginning to end
- Self-confident to challenge the status quo as well as to be challenged
- Compiler frontend knowledge is not required; you will learn it
You will be working in English, so you must be fluent!
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and want to join a fast growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!