Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Salary 25000 45000
Our client, a well know Technology Company is hiring an experienced sales professional with fluent Italian.
You must be located in Ireland already and able to work in Dublin.
Salary is a base of €25,000 plus commission which the average person reaches around €45,000 total in the fist year.
In addition to base salary and commission, you will receive the following:
Increasing holiday entitlement.
Cycle to Work Scheme.
Fantastic team events!
The company offers a very friendly family style workplace.
You will work in Dublin and negotiate lease contracts with Italian clients.
What do you need to bring:
- Native-level Italian and proficient English.
- Demonstrable experience negotiating or persuading others to take action.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively over the phone.
- Ability to priorities and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- Comfortable placing outbound calls.
- 1 – 2 years of sales experience within a commission-based sales environment.
- Customer service, call center and/or experience dealing with the public is helpful.
- Experience in the mortgage, insurance or real estate industry is helpful.
- High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary