Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Are you keen on joining a fast growing and multicultural company? Would you enjoy being part of an exciting team, working on an amazing product?
To reinforce my client’s support team, I am looking for an IT Support Engineer, in Levallois-Perret (92).
You will be responsible for providing a technical support for local and remote users. You will also assisting on testing, troubleshooting and deploying patch software for all endpoint and server.
Your missions are:
– Deliver excellent customer service and satisfaction
– Provide troubleshooting for laptops, printers, servers, video conferencing, iPad and network issues.
– Clear and concise ticketing
– Endpoint imaging and deployments
– Asset inventory management
– Endpoint security, productivity, and collaboration application administration.
Qualifications and technical skills
BSc. or master’s degree in IT.
You have at least 3 years of experience in IT support, with 1 year in Desktop support.
– Experience mandatory with Apple Mac (Mac OS ) – Windows is a plus – Hardware and Software
– Experience with Google gSuite and Microsoft Office.
– Familiar with SCCM, Intune, Jamf or Workspace One Administration.
– Support and ticketing systems like Jira, ServiceNow…
– Experience with Crowdstrike, Netskope or another security tool is a plus
You will be working in English and French, so you need to be fluent in those two languages.
You are autonomous, pro-active, and have good communications skills. You have strong analytical and problem solving skills and want to join a fast growing company!
Does this sound like the next career step that you have been waiting for? Contact me now!