Our client, an international company based in Wijchen is looking for their next IT Specialist.
- Analyses the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems; develops and implements strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Collaborates with IT Outsourcing providers to resolve local end user and IT environment issues and service requests; Documents incidents through the management system
- Supports preparations and user acceptance testing required for infrastructure projects and enhancements.
- Communicates with customers internally and externally to document resolutions,recommended courses of action, and follow through on project requirements and
- Creates and maintains documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.Provides guidance and solves escalated issues for IT Specialists on the teamInstall and update user equipmentProvide user support to regional users on any IT topic (physically and remote)Maintaining and operating the two datacentre’s in Freienbach and Wijchen
- Maintaining the IT inventory
- Managerial responsibilities (planning, assigning and directing work; interviewing, hiring and coaching employees; assists with performance management process) for IT Specialist in China, Australia, Brazil and EMEA
- Supports working relationships with key stakeholders and supervises those relationships to meet strategic goals
- Supports the relationship with IT and the customer to drive positive customer experience
- Works with peers to map products and services with the customer’s unique business and technical requirements to ensure strategic long term valueEngages team members across the organisation for holistic voice of customer.
- Communicates customer reactions and problems to others in the organisation to aid in maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and support.
- GDPR Data Protection Officer for the German location
- Consulting and Training and Maintaining for Video equipment for Live Streaming for Technical Traininglocal hands on to users during Covid office closures
- Project Manager of the global implementation of the life cycle IT asset management program
- Analytic ability to work with data to identify patterns; uses judgment to form conclusions
- Experience in implementation and use of sales and marketing standards and approaches for business modeling and value engineering.
- Strong communication skills for presentation, coaching and teaching.
- Ability to lead a team
- Learning agility; able to acquire new knowledge and learn new skills
- Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!