Product Manager Cloud (m/f/d)
Location: Madrid, remote
Our client is a top leading Nordic company in the Saas company, that design and delivers disruptive and innovative solutions for eCommerce B2B clients
Are you the person to take our company to the next level? This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager Cloud (m/f/d) to join a global software provider.
- Collaborate with the rest of the Product team to articulate the vision and value proposition for our cloud hosting solution.
- Research and discover in detail how this vision can be distilled into clear features solving real problems for our customers and partners and delivering value.
- Work closely with Customer Success, Support, Engineering and our customers and partners to capture new ideas and refine existing ideas and opportunities for features and build the feature backlog.
- Work closely with our OEM partner (platform.sh) to optimize Our client’s product on this hosting solution.
- Formalize and communicate this backlog and the roadmap using our internal tools (we use productboard.com)
- Own the prioritization process of the feature backlog, rallying all stakeholder around the prioritization and making sure they all have their ownership into it.
- Balance priorities of new features with technical features and sanity of the platform in good collaboration with lead engineers.
- Make sure this backlog is well understood by Engineering, QA and Documentation teams.
- Guide Engineering throughout the development and release, being a product owner in the “SCRUM” sense.
- Be the voice of our client internally and externally.
- Support Product Marketing into defining product messaging and expressing the value of our product in our product marketing and communication effort.
- Contribute to the content marketing effort of Our client with content that can be reused in the various digital channels (blog, corporate websites, slide share presentations, webinars, conferences etc.)
- Keep up with our competitor’s progress and build and share knowledge on what they are providing to the market.
- Keep up with current trends and provide thought leadership around personalization, analytics and optimization of digital experiences.
- Experience: 3+ years as Product Manager and 2+ years as PM Cloud
- MBA degree expected or equivalent working experience
- Hands on product manager that can discuss technology and implementation.
- Experience and knowledge of agile methodologies (and are not dogmatic about them)
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders at all levels, in different shapes depending on the context.
- Good Experience with Web optimization technology such as varnish, fastly, redis, cdn…
The package and opportunity:
- Competitive salary & excellent benefits
- Genuine growth/progression
- Occasional international travel
- Great work/life balance
- Fun, collaborative teammates across Europe
- Remote or hybrid work is possible