Very nice French entity in real estate in full growth on the European market
- Sourcing of investment opportunities in various asset classes in Southern Europe.
- Development of a large network of partners and contributors (real estate agents, developers,
- vestors, various operators.)
- – Selection and analysis of investment opportunities (asset and share deals.)
- Financial valuation and modelling (DCF.)
- Preparation and presentation of selected files to the investment committee.
- Follow-up of due diligence in collaboration with the various advisors (notaries, technical auditors,
- Negotiation of acquisition conditions and participation in closings.
- Follow-up of the handover of the assets acquired to the Asset Management team
- Having completed a higher education (bac +5) in finance, real estate engineering, you have proven
- experience in a similar position with expertise in alternative real estate assets (senior housing, nursing
- home, student housing, healthcare, hotels, schools, etc.)
- Rigorous by nature, you are recognized for your excellent interpersonal skills, your team spirit, your
- sense of priorities and your organization.
- Fluency in English and French
- Current Travel is expected on this post
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!