Our client is a DAO to DAO business that allows DAOs to be 100% legal. Regarding to their expansion, they want to organized themselves and recruiting a strategic roles.
Approach People follow their evolution and search with them their future « International Head of HR » in full remote.
You will work in strong collaboration with HR, Legal and Customer Operations to ensure an excellent experience in every country in which they operate, for all of their customers, whether they’re companies or individual employees. They expect a desire to work cross-functionally to help others, and an openness to ambiguity as they grow this function. We are looking for a ‘builder’, responsible for setting up the vision for the function, hiring and developing their team, and executing on the plan.
Immediately on joining the company, you will focus on addressing the opportunity in knowledge creation, codification and sharing, and building a scalable way to support the rapidly growing customer and employee base.
Furthermore, you and your team will work with Product to design and launch global employment and benefit policies, keeping into account local regulations and constraints. The People Service function will become the center of expertise for local and global employment, and a trusted advisor for our customers.
Through these key phases it is likely you will have strengthened your team and leveraged extensive legal, compliance and operational guidance to deliver the backbone of the company experience at global scale
Process compliance and harmonization
- Ensure our processes are compliant in every country; suggest and execute improvements and changes when needed
- Harmonize the company employment policies across countries (when possible), and translate into requirements for our Product teams
Expertise and knowledge management
- Work closely and cross-functionally with our Customer Ops and Sales teams to answer questions and provide expert support for our Customers and employees
- Provide training to other departments (Customer Ops, Sales, HR) about key aspects of employment in countries that you support
- Research and find out the in-depth answer to specific employment questions in your region, and stay informed when employment practices change
- Ensure that all learnings are documented and FAQ’d (both internally and externally) – and work cross-functionally to ensure that this knowledge is built into the company Platform
Leadership and Strategy
- Build and manage a team of globally distributed HRBPs and functional experts on topics like immigration and relocation, employment sponsorship, labor laws, leave management, etc.
- Develop, communicate and execute the vision for the HR Services team
- Set up strategy for the HR service and market dynamics
- Manage the local service providers (e.g., visa, benefits)
- Act as the company’s expert and key HR representative in labor and employee relations
- Assist in the management and coordination of communications at the regional level, including HR transformation of processes and operations
- 5+ years of experience in a customer success leadership position with experience working cross-jurisdiction at unicorn start-ups or big tech company (Blockchain / Crypto)
- Extensive experience in organizational /company design; designing company structures, performance frameworks, cross-functional processes, and using data-driven techniques to measure success
- You have a track record of achieving metrics and have developed and deployed successful expansion plans.
- You have a record of introducing and launching new technologies /strategies into existing operating models
- Process-oriented and have strong project management skills
- You have a relentless execution ethic and lots of energy
- Extraordinary writing abilities, with a knack for structured thinking, concise summarization, and dynamic tone
You are interested by this offer ? contact me by phone +33 1 73 44 31 46 or by mail Giliane@approachpeople.com
What can be offer this opportunity
- Remote anywhere
- Remote-first work culture
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive base salary
- Apple laptop and home office stipend.