Our client is a well-established, successful and innovative manufacturer of private label products for the cosmetic nail and eyelash extension market.
To support their expansion in France, Approach People is looking for the future International Business Development Manager in France for the Beauty market.
This is an international B2B role encompassing managing and growing existing accounts as well as proactively exploring new customers and new market opportunities for cosmetic nail extension & eyelash adhesive products.
- Establish relationships and a rapport with existing accounts and ensure a continued positive working relationship to encourage loyalty, growth and profitability
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas and potential new products.
- Working closely with a small team of Technical, Packaging and Purchasing experts, you will identify and oversee new projects, taking the customer through the initial product lifecycle journey from concept to launch and ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Closely liaise with internal sales support staff to develop product costing & quoting to ensure it reflects the needs of the business and our customers.
- Deliver sales targets and achieve agreed KPIs.
- Graduate level education with at least 5 years’ experience of B2B sales in international cosmetics market.
- Proven experience of successfully creating, developing and managing relationships with key accounts.
- Be highly creative and able to develop product from concept through to production.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- Fluency in French would be desirable.
- IT literate with good knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
What the company has to offer:
- Attractive salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Car allowance
- Remotely based with weekly visits to our office in the East Midlands