Our client is a leading international organization in its field. Its Swiss headquarters is located in Bern.
The working environment is supportive, with very low turnover. Many employees build their entire careers with the company because of the opportunities for growth.
We are currently seeking a full-time Industrial Risk Prevention Engineer for the whole of Switzerland.
This position preferably offers remote work and is based near Zurich, Bern, or Basel.
Our client will provide training to engineer profiles in the specifics of this profession. That’s why we are primarily looking for a technical profile who is eager to be trained in various industrial risks such as fire, explosion, and natural disasters.
After a training period in France and the United States, you will be integrated into the Engineering department as a Consultant, working with their clients (major industrial groups).
- You will be responsible for identifying and evaluating industrial risks by conducting audits at client industrial sites.
- You will draft plans to reduce industrial risk levels and provide recommendations in a consulting capacity.
- You will ensure their proper implementation.
- With an Engineering background, you have a minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience in roles related to engineering, such as chemistry or mechanics (however, training will be provided, so there’s flexibility regarding the technical specialty).
- Possessing excellent communication skills, you are accustomed to client interaction.
- You have experience in project management.
- Being naturally curious, you enjoy continuous learning and are drawn to interdisciplinary functions.
- Comfortable in an international environment, you are fluent in French, English, and German.
- An attractive salary based on experience + benefits (company car, well-being package) and a pleasant and highly stable work environment with almost no turnover.
This is a permanent position.
For more information, please send your CV promptly.