Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Do you love sustainability and consider yourself a creative person?
Come join my client and be the 1st HR in Berlin- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast growing and fun company!
This is a true generalist position where you’ll be responsible for:
• Acting as the first point of contact for all HR related queries.
• Managing employee relation cases effectively.
• Supporting employees and managers on a day to day basis.
• Maintaining legal compliance in Germany, including implementing policies and procedures, as well as local version of our global policies.
• Work with the wider People team on company wide HR projects and initiatives.
• Providing an authoritative voice for employees and managers.As you would be the sole HR professional in the Berlin office, this is a great opportunity if you enjoy autonomy and want to work in a fast paced and evolving environment.
German and English on a fluent level
• Generalist HR experience with skills in managing employee relations.
• Good knowledge of German employment law.
• HRIS exposure.
• Collaborative mindset and a natural relationship builder.
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
The team is expanding and you’ll be working alongside a range of individuals who put the employee experience first and develop creative solutions to HR problems. As their first HR person in Berlin, this is an opportunity to examine their processes and procedures, implement your own ideas and deliver strategic initiatives in conjunction with the wider People team.
You will also get to work on international projects and experience working with a diverse range of people.
28 days holiday
• Cycle to work scheme
• Dog friendly office
• Fresh fruit
• Fresh coffee
• Your birthday Lay-in
• Regular social event