Are you passionate about HR Practices, consider yourself a dynamic, proactive professional and a team player? Then keep reading!
We are looking for a HR Specialist to work with a key multinational company in the Storage sector. What makes our client special is the multinational and dynamic environment, when you will keep learning new things everyday.
Join a fast-growing company in the storage sector and bring your career one step higher!
As an HR Specialist, your mission will be responsible for all aspects of HR including recruitment in the Spanish market, responding to basic HR and payroll related queries.
What you will be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact across Spain
- Maintain the HR Information Systems, processing new starters, leavers, holiday, and absences, ensuring records are kept accurate and up to date and GDPR compliant
- Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, internally or via third parties.
- Ensure the complete onboarding of new personnel
- Carry out monthly payroll tasks and checks to ensure payroll is processed in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage Health & Safety issues related to employees (documentation, registers, training, information, medical checks, protocols, emergency, and all issues related to risk prevention)
- Manage HR Documentation
- At least 3 years ‘experience working in HR administrative roles
- University degree, a master in HR is a plus
- Good knowledge of the Spanish labor law
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Previous experience within recruitment / administration / HR function
- You are flexible, hands-on and dynamic!
If you would like to join a multinational team and be the person responsible for the HR tasks in Spain, helping the company generate new clients and business, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!