Remote anywhere in Germany (Relocation Support)
A leading Chemical Manufacturing organisation focused on sustainability, environment protection & social responsibility is seeking a Dutch speaking Payroll Specialist to join their team. The HR department of this international organisation provides high-quality HR services for their subsidiaries & partners across the globe.
Focusing on all Belgian entities you will:
- You are responsible for the ongoing monthly payroll, post payroll activities.
- Internal and external reporting
- You are in charge of the internal pension administration and
insurances including all monthly communication with external
- You are in charge of the Journaling of the payroll and correct
bookings of the payments as well as the application of the work cost regulation.
- Furthermore, you ensure that our HR Services are in line with the
Dutch legal and regulatory requirements and with the BASF
- You are curious about latest technologies and tools and
autonomously consult and bring ideas to our payroll chapter,
together with your chapter colleagues you drive digitalization
They are seeking an experienced payroll administrator:
- 1 year experience in admin or an analytical role
- who is eager to learn & grow within payroll
- You are quick to learn new tools and ideally have experience with SAP
- Fluent in Dutch with an advanced level of English
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please apply!
- Flexible work & open environment
- 30 days holidays
- Great opportunities to grow