Our client is bringing clean energy to Europe and is ready to go head-to-head with the best in the renewable energy market. Backed by big investment partners, our client has big clean energy goals and is ready to commit to make them a reality!
This strategic role will be reporting directly to the General Manager of Germany.
Mission: Putting your experience at the heart of Germany’s operations, you will lead and shape the HR function by developing all HR aspects and providing operational support for the newly established company!
Your daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- The development of company HR policies and procedures
- Maintaining adherence to employment requirements and regulations in Germany
- Optimize and refine internal processes within the organisation
- Manage the recruitment, onboarding and orientation processes
Who we are looking for
We would love to know more about if you if are already in possession of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Human Resources or similar
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in office coordination, HR administration or similar
- Native in German and fluent in English (English is the company language)
- Experience in a relevant HR software application
- A strong understanding of German labour laws and regulations
- Can work as part of a team or independently
- Excellent organisation skills
- A high level of attention to detail
Can you see yourself leading this new European project to victory? Having you been looking for the opportunity to oversee your own success? Don’t miss your chance, contact me directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make it happen!
ONE LAST THING! Did I mention the chance to build something from scratch with the security of an international company backed by large investment partners, a quick start, flexible work options and a HIGHLY competitive remuneration?