Experience Junior (1-3 years)
Salary 30000 36000
Do you have a passion for 5G and want to be part of a fast growing and fun company?
Now is your chance! My client is looking for an experience HR Coordinator in Dublin.
The HR Coordinator is responsible for owning the effective recruitment and HR administration for the international operations. as the HR Coordinator fully interacts with employees from the recruitment and onboarding phases right throughout their employment.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the successful recruitment process from start to finish.
- Coordinating the smooth administration of HR.
- Being flexible and working across multiple regions.
- Coordinating the recruitment process: Drafting and posting eye catching job adverts, sourcing top talent, working with vendors, screening and interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews, communicating interview outcomes, and making timely job offers.
- Induction and onboarding: Scheduling new hire reminders, submitting new user profile and termination tickets, scheduling training as required/ensuring hiring managers have scheduled their training, obtaining feedback from new hires on their experience, and suggesting improvement ideas on the induction HR Coordinator and onboarding process.
- Being the “go to” person for all HR administration queries and interacting with employees and teams across our international offices.
- Administrating our HRIS/HCM system: Creating new user profiles, setting public holidays based on location, setting probation and contract reminders, uploading and maintaining documents, updating leave entitlements and processing various changes.
- Maintaining records of performance check-ins and following up on outstanding check-ins. Setting people up for success by ensuring check-ins happen on time. Issuing probationary outcome letters.
- Documentation: Administering benefits based on each location, creating and processing employee contracts and amendments, and submitting payroll changes to payroll each month.
This role is a chance to work very independently and with the other offices around Europe. Some travel to the other locations will be required as well.
On offer is a challenging and rewarding role with a permanent full-time contract.
Office based in Dublin City Centre