A leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in over 120 countries is seeking a HR Coordinator to join their team in Frankfurt. This organisation that has been around for 30 years focuses on clinical supplies management making clinical trials more efficient from start to finish. Their goal is to ensure each healthcare professional has access to right medicine for their patients.
As the first point of contact for employees & managers in relation to HR queries as well as the bridge between Germany & the international teams, your responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of payroll liaising with a third-party provider
- Prepare letters or contracts in relation to employee terms and conditions
- End-to-end employee life cycle from recruitment to exit interview
- Answering any queries from employees or line managers & managing employee relations cases
- HR reporting on HR Key Performance Indicators, & ensure all documentation and reports are up to date and in line with business & legal requirements
The ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Extensive knowledge of payroll & current employee law guidelines
- Experience managing the entire employee life cycle
- Strong attention to detail & administration skills
- Fluent in German and an advanced level of conversational English
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!
- Competitive salary
- Experience at an international level with opportunity to grow