Experience Senior (+5 years)
Our client, a big and worldwide known developer of online games, is currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner.
You will be accountable for creating and driving the people strategy for your area of responsibility. You will have accountability for completing talent planning, succession, assessments and similar processes that drive the people strategy with high quality and integrity; including execution upon agreed to and approved plans.
- Establish a trusted partnership with a diverse set of business leaders
- Work with managers across the business and across our locations in areas such as performance management talent identification, org design, employee engagement, workforce planning
- Drive organisational development, re-design, change & engagement in your area
- Identify critical talent requirements, anticipate churn and succession, and facilitate planning in partnership with our HR Center of Expertise, really focusing on the “so what” for your business area
- Work closely with HR Centres of Expertise (CoE) to resolve complex and challenging problems through innovative and agile thinking
- Ensure your business areas/geographies are a special and engaging place to work, embody our values and foster high performance culture
- Manage bonus and merit process, ensuring recognition and reward attracts and retains the best Use knowledge of local labour law to coach and advise managers, therefore knowledge of German employment legislation is a must.
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- Thrive in a fast paced, diverse and creative environment.
- Change agent – the skills and desire to change the status quo for the better
- Executive presence, courage of conviction, high IQ and EQ
- A proven ability to attract and develop talent both within HR and assigned client groups
- The company is a very data driven organisation so this role will best suit an individual with at least a moderate proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. You should be able to use data to inform decisions
- Be able to draw on best practice, external models, knowledge and network to continually drive improvements
- Excellent service delivery and project skills – Own and manage cyclical people processes
- Communication – Use simple, engaging and appropriate ways to influence and communicate
- Demonstrated experience of strategic and operational HRBP partnership
- Fluent in business English and German (written and spoken) essential.
- HR expertise and business acumen
- Fun workplace in the middle of Berlin
- Attractive salary
- International cooperation
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity send me your CV to email@example.com!
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.