Globally active, my client is constantly seeking for employees determined to progress and strive in a
highly innovative environment.
If you are passionate about working hand-in-hand with technical teams and interested in
the opportunity to participate in the next generation of innovative high level sports technologies, we
have an amazing position for you in a company like no other.
As Human Resources Business Partner you are the direct contact person for the line managers
and employees from the Technology Departments, such as Innovation & Development, IT, Testing, etc.
across Germany, Switzerland and Czech Republic.
In this role you lead all HR activities covering the employee lifecycle, especially those related to
attraction and retention, ensuring that HR processes and management guidelines are followed.
Ideally you hold a tertiary qualification in Computer Science or equivalent and are passionate about people and sport.
You are technically oriented with previous experience in an IT or Software engineering field and have
a proven track record in technical talent acquisition.
• You have an excellent understanding and knowledge of development technologies and benefit
from a strong recruiting network with internal and external stakeholders.
• Great team player, energetic and open minded, you excel in the oral and written
communication with people at all levels.
• You keep calm, even under stressful situations, and have a “make it happen” attitude.
• You are structured, systematical, and organized in your ways of working and are consistently
focused on effectiveness and efficiency.
• You are optimistic, motivated and visionary.
This position is based in Leipzig, Germany. Mix of office and home office work.
• Previous experience in recruiting technical talents in IT and Software Engineering field
• Proven track record in technical talent acquisition
• Fluent in English and German