- Languages GermanEnglish
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
HR Admin – Cologne
- Providing administrative and HR support to the DACH team while being the interface to Paris HQs for HR policies and employees’ issues.
- Organizing, compiling, updating and filing company personnel records and documentation.
- Helping out with payroll management, preparation and payment.
- Answering employees’ HR questions with requested information
- Assisting recruiters in posting job ads on career pages and processing received resumes
- Coordinating with candidates, recruiting agencies over telephone/emails by providing needed information/service
- Being in consistent contact with Paris HR team to set up interviews for DACH candidates in the French Headquarters
- Creating reports for the hiring managers on the recruitment process
- Helping out with the organization and management of newbies’ onboarding and integration, as well as training programs
- Managing the growth of the DACH team by looking for some new workspaces and offices
- Being responsible for the Happiness@Work: finding some ways to make the work environment as pleasant as possible (ordering office furniture, scheduling and booking travel, organizing some internal communication events etc.)
- You speak German at a native level and graduated with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources or Business Psychology with an HR Major
- You are considered a rigorous, organized and proactive person.
- As a real team player, “One for all and all for one” is your leitmotiv.
- You possess excellent interpersonal skills and know that consistency is the key to a great work atmosphere!
- In an international context, you speak English fluently.
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your CV to Meike Luiz at firstname.lastname@example.org