- Languages English
- Experience Senior (+5 years)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
My client is global professional services provider offering research, analytics and data management services.
They are looking for a HPC Expert to join there technology client in Germany. This is a home based job where you’ll have to travel to the client a couple of times a month.
- Execute corporate standardization and industry development strategies and implement such strategies and plans.
- Participate in activities relating in industry standards and alliances to be directly involved .
- Develop and optimize globalized and localized operation mechanisms.
- Develop High Performance Computing (HPC) ecosystems related to the chipset products, i.e. ARM64 and AI based chipsets.
- Advocates with the companies Business Line, HQ-Departments, Standardization & Industry Development and related Account Management teams on ecosystem strategy and ecosystem services planning and development approaches, relevant methodologies, and the influence in related EU programs.
WHO YOU ARE?
- 5+ years HPC experience.
- MSc or PhD in Electronics, Physics or Electrical Engineering.
- Insights in the field of Integrated Circuits Design, AI, and machine learning principles.
- Profound understanding in the field of CPU/FPGA/GPU/NPU architecture and AI frameworks such as Caffe/TensorFlow/Torch/ MXNet.
- 7-10 years of experience in Chip and Hardware design.
- Direct experience in Marketing, Product or Design Engineering role.
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills.
Its great opportunity to work with a leading edge global work environment they have a competitive compensation package, pension scheme and access to private medical, dental insurance.
If you think this is the right opportunity for you, reach out to me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +353 (01) 5822518.