Our Client, fast growing company & worldwide Leader in services and pharmaceuticals products, is looking its new Hospital Sales Representative.
This role offers great & tangible opportunities for growth.
Your Key Responsibilities :
- Achieve or exceed sales targets (including market share expansion) in oncology, hematology, rare diseases and Hospital, while adhering to key compliance guidelines and regulations
- Good knowledge of external regulatory/clinical research, clinical development practices and regulations
- Regular personal customer visits of top customers
- Intellectual curiosity and intelligence about the field of science/medicine for which they are responsible
- Advanced presentation and computer skills with expertise in literature identification and evaluation
- Significant direct experience in servicing internal and external customer needs for complex information
- Ability to identify the unmet medical, educational, and research needs within the regional medical community
Your Profile :
- 5 years of sale experience in the pharmaceutical industry (hospital, clinical trials, oncology, ..)
- Highly motivated for a field based position interacting with external customers
- Strong leadership skills & teamwork
- Fluent Italian, Professional English
Please send your CV in ENGLISH if interested
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!