Head of HR Germany (m/f/d)
Our international client comes from the renewable energy sector and is operating in 18 countries today.
We are currently seeking a HR Manager for Germany who will lead and develop a team of HR professionals in Germany and is responsible to ensure the team is able to deliver strategic and proactive HR support to all leaders and employees in Germany.
To be successful in this role, you must understand local needs as well as business priorities and translate them into high impact work. We envision that you have a flexible skill set, the ability to think strategically, execute tactically, and collaborate across many teams, levels, and situations.
- Be responsible for the implementation of HR strategies, HR deliveries and processes in Germany, and ensure the execution of mission-critical processes
- Ensure your team can deliver high quality HR support and advisory to leaders and employees in Germany through joint deliveries from the company HR
- Provide local expertise to guide policies and processes, and ensure legal compliance in Germany in support of the HR ambitions in the company
- Serve as HR Business Partner for SVPs located in Germany
- As the HR manager in Germany, you will be located in Düsseldorf and report to the HR VP Europe
Your team will:
- Be the first point of contact and proactive HR advisors for all employees and leaders in Germany on a range of HR topics
- Support management teams and leaders locally in a strategic and proactive way across Business Areas frames and based on strong local- and business understanding.
- Deliver HR services in coordination with the HR network in the company to ensure great HR support with consistent quality for leaders.
- Collaborate with the HR network to help design and deliver global processes and activities locally.
- Develop, define, and implement specific local processes and concepts based on local needs, where these are not covered by global processes and initiatives.
- Ensure adherence to employer responsibilities and related legislation, agreements, and policies in Germany through solid advisory to leaders.
- Build strong relations and handle negotiations with local union and employee representatives.
- Advise other parts of the HR organisation on local conditions, needs and legislation to reduce risk and ensure global processes and initiatives are well implemented in Germany.
- Relevant education
- Extensive experience from operational and strategic HR roles
- Experience working and collaborating within a global matrix structure
- Experience from working with employer responsibilities and related legislation and agreements in Germany, and experience from collaboration with employee representatives
- Strong business understanding and ability to provide data-driven advice to leaders
- Self-driven, assertive and solution oriented
- Collaborative mindset and ability to work efficiently with others to deliver
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Fluent in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org