- Sprachen EnglischDeutsche
- Erfahrung Senior (+5 Jahre)
Environmentalist? Sun for you is not mainly useful for tanning, but for energy generation? 5+ years experience in project development and management? This could be your next position!
Our client is an international solar energy company with global presence. For their Munich office they are looking for a new solar energy passionate employee: A Head of Commercial and Industrial Rooftop Projects!
What is this position about?
- Set up the project business and organization
- actively seek out new opportunities / collaborations for projects
- Identification and negotiation with developers to secure projects’ rights
- Manage project development from beginning to end. Plan and manage project timelines, track achievement of milestones
- Maintain overview over market development, including gathering and reporting of intelligence on policy management
- Build and sustain productive relationships with potential project equity partners, developers, suppliers, customers, off takers, financial institutions, project developers
- Define strategy and actively engage/negotiate with all internal and external stakeholders + cooperate with internal departments
- Set up and manage supporting team of engineers and Project financing specialist
- Negotiate and support the negotiation of commercial transactions and assist with project financing if required
- Define project scope, budget, execution strategies, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders
- Define risk mitigation strategies
- Fluent German AND English
- At least 5 years experience in project development and management in the solar industry within the European market
- Experience in team management
- Experience identifying customers and negotiating private and public PPAs
- Experience modeling financial business cases
- Experience in negotiating project financing with banks and institutions would be a plus
- Proactive and hard worker
- Being open for business trips in Europe
You would like to find out more about this opportunity? Send me your English CV to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you!