- Languages EnglishSpanish
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Focused solely on the retail business, the successful candidate will be influential in creating the visual storytelling for a top Leading Sports Team by translating the core brand tenants and product inspiration concepts into an engaging, cohesive brand experience across multiple platforms both digital and on occasion print.
The ideal candidate has a passion for graphic design, photography, type and motion as they come together to create user experiences coupled with attention to detail and master design skills.
Your creative responsibilities will focus on delivering compelling content that support our 8 building blocks of traffic: Brand/Partner Referral, Direct, Email, Brand/Partner Social, Organic/Natural Search, Paid Digital, Paid Social, and Affiliate Marketing.
· Create all digital marketing assets for Instagram, Facebook, banner advertising, interactive campaigns, mobile apps, microsites, social seasonal art updates, advertising and other digital projects with an eye to strategically increase visibility on a global scale.
· Create print assets in relation to bricks and mortar, which may include POS and print advertising.
· Manage CRM asset creation, email marketing, digital asset send-outs, and digital mailers, and work with marketing team to set up mailers as needed.
· Work with the global Marketing team to align your design aesthetics with the global and local marketing strategies.
· Create an array of print and digital pieces that range from interactive presentations, and event collateral to custom branded content and new product launches.
· Manage content updates and format digital assets for brand Shopify store(s).
· Set up and release packaging, advertising, and collateral mechanicals as needed
· Oversee and execute design and usability updates of existing web-based applications and platform
· Manage rolling creative for social media calendar in partnership with internal and external digital teams, keeping leadership abreast of developments big and small on weekly basis
· Manage content creation leading up to, during and after the show and photographer/video briefs
· Manage with marketing seasonal campaign shoots and serve as liaison to wider team re sharing learning
· Design graphic hot market products that can be produced on demand and for immediate go to market. This is only hot market related products, not general range design.
· Set up templates, create and support PPTs for President and Marketing/Communication Team
· Assist and supply VM team with any market needs and support with store redesigns as needed
· Design and develop mockups for potential collaborations
· Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends will be the core measure of design results.
· Working with the marketing and communications team on a range of projects that include interactive presentations, event collateral, custom branded content, new product launches, photo/video shoots, on demand “hot market” products, and mock-ups for potential collaborations”
· 5+ years in eCommerce retail experience, either on agency or client side.
· 3+ years of experience in digital and graphic design – portfolio presentation will be key.
· Experience of mobile and social marketing CTA’s and aligning design to conversion.
· Strong communication skills: written & oral and ability to quickly build strong relationships.
If you are interested, or know someone who might be do not hesitate and contact our recruiter Ana Menéndez at firstname.lastname@example.org