- Languages EnglishFrench
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
In order to strengthen his activities, our client, a leading FMCG/LUXE company is looking for a
Global Demand Planning Analyst (M/F) – Permanent Contract
The Demand Planner will be responsible for the development and approval of the short and long term product plans. They will work closely with Business Units, Planners & Operations Team to create these plans. They will develop, deploy reporting and analytic capabilities to align with company metrics & KPI’s.
- Responsible for reporting KPI’s as Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias, Dispatch Rate and Obsoletes/Waste as well as assisting with root cause analysis in case of below-target performance.
- Managing appropriate order flows with sourcing, and in-country stock levels, driven by forecast improvements
- Communicate and distribute the relevant and accurate information to the business (develop a high degree of business sense)
- University degree in Engineering or Business (Supply Chain & Logistics management)
- +3 years’ experience in Supply planning within an international environment
- Proven experience of managing a complex multi sites planning
- Proficiency with Excel
- Strong knowledge of systems (SAP/AOP)
- Strong analytical mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomous, problem solving, rigorous and attentive to details
- French & English fluent, any other European language would be an asset
If you are interested by this role and this opportunity to join a very dynamic and international environment, and one of the best company to work for in Switzerland, please send us your CV!