Experience Graduated (0-1 year)
My client is looking for German speakers in Ireland with basic troubleshooting experience.
Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm
Start date: 24th of January
This role is permanent working from home. Computer will be given to you. Must have internet speed of 10download and 4 upload.
Job Description Summary
The Advisor II, Technical Support responds to basic to complex inquiries of a technical nature including hardware/software, or other designated client products. This position assists external/internal users of the client’s technical products or services by answering questions and solving problems involved in their use.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor, respond and interact with the German Community online in a timely and professional manner, assuring the Community guidelines are respected.
- Monitor, respond and interact with customers
- Monitor, respond and interact through other Social Media Channels.
• Identify top contributors on community and implement engagement options to encourage continued contributions.
- Serve as front line (online channels) and escalation support
- Contribute to localise knowledge base articles and general content.
- Provide solutions by identifying problems, researching answers, and guiding customers through corrective action.
- Keep abreast of issues raised via customer contact and community.
- Accurately capture the details of each contact in CRM. Document and escalate new/unresolved issues.
- Replicate customer reported issues in the lab to validate reported issue or unexpected behaviour and functionality, when possible.
- Become a product expert; constantly testing product functionality from various clients.
- Escalate trending topics to higher tier support or engineering and/or product managers.
- Provide updates recommendations on top issues seen by customers.