- Languages German
- Experience Junior (1-3 years)
- Salary 25000 70000
My client provides innovative solutions to help mobile network operators effectively manage, acquire, and upgrade their real estate portfolio to deliver the next generation of wireless communication networks.
Your role will involve:
• Process lease amendments as per re-negotiated terms.
• Oversee the distribution and return of executed leases within given time frames.
• Ensure errors in lease amendments are kept to a minimum.
• Prepare complex amendments to lease agreements as re-negotiated by the Lease Consultants.
• Review for quality control the negotiations submitted by Lease Consultants.
• Draft lease amendments based on re-negotiated terms submitted by Lease Consultants and communicate with Lease Consultants on missing or unclear information.
• Review executed amendments returned by the landlord for errors (by the LP or Lease Consultant) and correct any changes made by the landlord before submitting changes to the appropriate client for review and approval.
You are the right person for the job if:
1 – 2 years of experience reviewing, editing and working with documents or text.
Must have a Native level of German and fluent English
Data entry, quality control or contract experience is preferred but not required.
High school qualification. A college degree is preferred but not necessary.
It is a permanent position offering a base salary €27,000 plus benefits and commission. You can reach around €30,000- €32,000 total per year.
To be eligible for this role you must be located in Ireland already.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate and apply now !