- Languages GermanEnglish
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
I’m recruiting for a General Manager with a strong background in the hotel business, interested to develop their career in a modern student lifestyle company in LUDWIGSBURG (BW). If you are keen to work in a vibrant, international environment – keep reading!
- You would be managing the running of a student accommodation (rooms and flats) with 100+ beds
- You would be responsible for the operational performance and management of the residence
- You would liaise with head office in London
- You would be the first point of contact for residents, universities, contractors and suppliers
- You would manage the on site team i.e. housekeeping
- You would be responsible for sales and marketing of the accommodation and work with marketing team
- You would be on top of facility management and health and safety regulations
- You would assists the Operations Manager with cost plans, budgeting and occupancy management
THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
- You have 4-5 years experience as Assistant Manager or General Manager in hospitality
- You speak fluent German and English
- You are a strong leader who thrives on team work
- You are a very good communicator
- You have excellent time management skills and know how to prioritize
- Creating a modern living space for students from around the world
- Being a networking facilitator and building a community of like minded people
- Delivering outstanding service to residents and stakeholders
- competitive salary
- international work environment
APPROACH PEOPLE RECRUITMENT
Since 2000, Approach People Recruitment has developed as the European partner excelling in connecting international skilled talents with top companies in Europe.
We deliver a global approach and our local expertise through our European offices based in Dublin, Paris, Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid!
Simplicity, quality and efficiency are the backbone of our strategy.