A large Life Science Market Research firm is seeking a General Manager to head their newly acquired market research institute in Germany. This recently acquired full-service market research institute has been around for nearly 20 years and focuses on pharmaceuticals working with both domestic and international clients. They tailor their solutions to each client using cutting edge processes combining both qualitative & quantitative methods.
Leading a company of 30 people, you will drive organizational change through this transition as well as:
- Oversee all day-to-day operations
- Take the lead on all HR, Finance, IT, & Legal needs
- Build on & optimize existing business processes & systems
- Support people development & company growth working closely with HR on a recruitment strategy
- Collaborate with Finance seeking ways to improve financial management
- Responsible for negotiation & contracting with clients
Seeking a candidate with significant leadership experience, you must also have:
- A background in market research
- Fluent in German & English
- Client relationship management experience
- Proactive problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a candidate to lead a successful institute with the backing of a prestigious award-winning organisation. There is plenty of opportunity within this role as they continue to grow with access generous funding.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please apply!