Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Does the valuation of data make sense to you? Do you want to support large groups in the processing and analysis of their data, and help them make the right business decisions? Keep reading!
Our client, a player in the field of data, develops solutions to manage, enrich, harmonize, consolidate, and visualize their customers’ data resources, and help them in their decision-making.
By joining the development team, you evolve in an agile environment. As a key player in product development, you maintain a high level of coding quality and guarantee deliverables within the deadlines.
Your responsabilities :
Integrated within the development team already in place, you work on the development of the data management platform that my client offers to his own clients. You contribute to the development of new features, but also to the modifications to be made based on customer feedback. As such, your missions are as follows:
- Design, implement and maintain quality cloud-based dotNET technical solutions / web front-end frameworks to meet business & client needs using best practice principles of usability, fault-tolerance, reliability, testing and durability for the Factory product
- Contribute to the engineering roadmap advocating for upgrades, technical refreshes and new versions
- Peer review code and technical solutions to ensure business continuity
- Research, suggest and implement best patterns and practices in line with modern industry standards
- Produce ad hoc or regular KPIs reports for internal and client consumption
- Provide technical documentation, internal training, support to internal operations request related to the Factory
- Mentor other engineers to ensure they have the necessary skills required
- Integrate with a growing development team as we build an exciting development practice
You have at least studied for 3-4 years at the university in a computer science.
You control the following environment :
- C# – .net framework
- Versionning tool GIT
- CI/CD – Jenkins/ Azure / DevOps
- Cloud Servers: Azure and Databricks
- Expérience in the design, construction and operation of software systems in the cloud, as well as Micro Services architectures.
- Data Bases : PostGreSQL
- Agile / Scrum
- Knowledge in Python
English is the working language, you are fluent
Your autonomy and your ability to analyze complex situations combined with your curiosity make you the ideal candidate for this position.
You are passionate about technologies in general, especially on Big Data issues
You have a sensitivity for the product on which you are working and know how to manage the problems facing any type of customer.
You are pragmatic and a force of proposal and wish to register in the long term within a booming company. Are you recognized in this description? Do you want to bring together a company that offers you great development prospects?
Do not wait any longer to send me your CV! firstname.lastname@example.org