The German subsidiary of an acknowledged international manufacturer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment is looking for a customer-oriented and ambitious Service Technician (no engineering university degree required) who can support international customers.
Spanish speaking customers who have technical problems with their gasoline engines are waiting for you to help them on the phone, by email or on site.
- receives and solves service requests from a variety of products of medium complexity on the phone, by mail or in person.
- deals with validity of warranty claims and can adjust the warranty policy if necessary
- consults and trains internal customer service representatives and other employees and external customers.
- Experience with the repair and maintenance of gasoline engines
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Team-player, ready to work in an international and dynamic environment
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong mechanical aptitude and technical knowledge of the company’s products
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong ability to communicate technical information to customers and dealers in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Native Spanish speaker and work proficiency in English.
Apply now by sending me your CV: email@example.com or pop me a call at +49 (0) 3016635743
- take the next step in your career
- start in a company with enormous development opportunities
- benefit from an attractive company pension plan
- gain international experience by supporting clients