Experience Senior (+5 years)
Financial Accountant wanted in Viernheim/ Hessen
For my international client in Viernheim I am currently looking for a Financial Accountant!
- Performs month-end closing includes calculating accrual/reserve balances and discussing calculations with
management to arrive at a decision; reconciling and analyzing general ledger account data for accuracy and
adjusting accounts if necessary.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly and quarterly financial reports for management and outside parties.
- Develops monthly forecasts and annual budget.
- Assists in the preparation of annual expense budgets and financial analysis projects.
- Supports internal and external audit requirements
- Manages and performs any local TAX-related inquiry such as income tax or VAT
- Supports and performs local HR, Order Entry and Sales Administration
- Manages year-end closing under US GAAP and local statutory requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of office productivity software and other related accounting software such as SAP
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to deal with a diverse group of people
- Familiarity with financial analysis and/or cost accounting
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Fluent in English and native level of German
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, or equivalent education and experience
- Minimum of five years of public accounting or related experience
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to Meike Luiz at firstname.lastname@example.org