Our client, a well established international insurance company, is looking for Finance Reporting Officer to join their team.
- Perform various balance sheet reconciliations
- Book entries in the accounting system.
- Assist in the preparation of financial reporting (including financial statements and other board reports) and schedules to support analysis and disclosures.
- Assist in the development of new internal and external financial reports.
- Document processes and procedures to support the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Assist in the preparation and filing of a variety of other reporting requirements (e.g. National Statistics, branch reporting).
- Work alongside the Finance department in Luxembourg, the UK and the US to ensure existing data is used consistently and efficiently.
- Support Global and Financial initiatives and projects.
- Support local business departments and gain a good understanding of operations.
- Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance or qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with a first experience in a finance-based role.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of LuxGAAP
- Master Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- A team player
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of the Luxembourg insurance sector and reporting requirements
- Fluency in French or another EU Language
- Knowledge of People Soft
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!