We are seeking a talented Finance Manager to join a global leader in the design and manufacture of cutting-edge communication systems for businesses and organizations. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, they offer a wide range of products and services, including radio communications equipment, dispatch systems, and software solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in financial management, a strategic background, as well as excellent knowledge of accounting systems.
- Produce monthly financial reports for the Finance HQ team
- Manage statutory compliance for our German operation
- Manage monthly management accounts and balance sheet reconciliations, including variance analysis
- Manage internal financial controls and support annual audit requirements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting activities
- Handle general financial responsibilities, such as VAT reconciliation, tax year reporting, and preparation of financial policies
- Implement financial processes to improve efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- Proven experience in mid to senior-level financial management, with line management experience
- Excellent knowledge of Sage 200 Accounts or similar accounting systems
- Advanced-level Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If you are a self-starter with a passion for finance and an interest in working for a dynamic and growing organization, please apply for this Finance Manager position.