A mature multinational organistion with a start-up atmosphere.
Piquing the interest of major venture capitalists, a successful global FinTech is seeking a Finance Business Partner to join their team in Dortmund. This organisation has been around for over 20 years revolutionizing tax free & payment solutions. Having acquired multiple software companies, you will be a critical supporting partner of the sales organization & improve operational capability of the commercial finance team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Assist with annual budgeting processes & continuously updating monthly forecasts
- Track product performance for the sales team & senior leadership with financial & non-financial KPI’s & identifying key trends with recommendations to manage risks & market opportunities
- Build strong relationships with the sales/commercial teams
- Support the sales organization find new ways to win business at the right commercial requirements & terms
- Optimise the usage of data systems, helping to identify business reporting needs and driving the standardisation of reporting
- An experienced Finance Business Partner with a minimum of 5 years under your belt
- Experience working in a SaaS organisation, ideally within FinTech, is a must
- Dynamic, flexible & excited to take on a new challenge
- Strong communication skills & experience managing relationships at a high level
- Fluent in German & English
What’s in it for you?
A company with a strong foundation & huge potential giving not just stability but massive opportunity.
- A competitive salary & bonus
- Opportunity to grow the role with sights on new & expanding markets
- Hybrid working system
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!