A global logistics company is seeking a Field Services Manager to join their team.
This organisation ensures their clients move or store their products using tailored logistics solutions, such as: global finished goods solutions, post-sales, reverse logistics & end-of-life solutions. Working within industries such as data center & enterprise infrastructure, retail, financial services, life sciences, and more, they deliver world class service by leveraging their highly scalable, global infrastructure and end-to-end capabilities. Offering local support anywhere in the world, the clients have a single point of contact to help them enter new markets & scale faster.
In this hands-on role you will be responsible for vendor performance and relationship management.
- Visit and monitor performance of each vendor creating business and performance reviews
- Ensure the client’s SLA’s are met in a timely manner
- Source new vendors when necessary and negotiate terms
- Work with high level executives or owners to maintain business relationship with existing vendors
- Work closely with the Global Trade team to ensure all international ships are billed and routed correctly
- This role does involve travel between 50%-75% of your time
You are an experienced Operations Manager with 5 years’ experience as well as:
- Fluent in English (another language is a plus)
- A go getter eager to grow
- Experience in courier transportation & warehousing
- 5S and/or Six Sigma is a plus
If this role sounds like an interesting next step, please apply!
This international organisaion has plenty of opportunity to grow as they expand in Europe.