The successful candidate will join our field service operation that covers an installed base of over 5000 compressors and steam turbines throughout Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
The successful candidate will lead installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting activities for our customers around the clock. This is a lead engineer’s role that will supervise employees and customer personnel whilst directing installations, start-ups, and major overhauls.
We are specifically seeking applicants with rotating equipment knowledge or experience specifically in overhauling steam turbines and centrifugal compressors.
- Act as the Site Manager / Mechanical Supervisor, lead and supervise customer personnel, freelancers and field service representatives in the installation, commissioning and maintenance of Centrifugal Compressors and Steam Turbines.
- Direct service representatives to take corrective action for equipment performance problems and troubleshooting activities.
- Work in partnership with the customer and keep them thoroughly informed on the progress, performance, and any potential problems.
- Ensure customers are informed satisfied, and promote the Group’s well-earned reputation of service excellence.
- Work with sales department to meet customer demands for spares parts, retrofits, service contracts and new equipment.
- Produce comprehensive service reports and present these back to regional management and the customer.
- Contribute new ideas to enhance company service and overall customer experience.
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent mechanical apprenticeship and several years’ experience in the field of turbo machinery.
- Previous experience commissioning, overhauling, maintaining and repairing Steam Turbines.
- A practical oriented engineer with both supervisory and hands on experience.
- Previous experience writing comprehensive and detailed service reports.
- A proven track record working onsite with customers and leading their personnel during installation, repair and maintenance.
- Willing and able to travel approximately 200 + days per year to customer sites throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- Excellent command of the English language
- Must be Health, Safety & Environmentally focused, and promote safety in the workplace.
- Proficiency with MS Office in Word, Excel and MS Project.
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!