Experiencia Junior (1-3 años)
Descripción del trabajo
Field Sales Germany – Remote position
In your position as Field Sales you will be on the road more than 70% of your time visiting end customers and dealers selling our tires. You will be the ambassador of our products and help building a positive brand image.
- Accountable to deliver sales revenue targets for off the road (OTR) tires.
- Appointing new dealers & distributors.
- Roll out of sales campaigns, organize workshops.
- Be pro-active in addressing customer needs and requests.
- Build strong relationships with the distributors/ tire dealers to improve revenues and acquiring customers.
- Analyze prices in the market and track tire quality & performance.
- Interfaces with Product Management teams to provide customer feedback on product performance and recommend pricing programs to remain competitive in the market.
- Acts as an ambassador and representative to promote positive relationships and strong partnerships for the company
- To be able to do accurate forecasting
- Interface between customer and technical department for managing the claims as needed
Location: You will be based in Germany (home office)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent in any related commercial or technical field.
- Relevant experience; a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Industrial tire sector in the region.
- Experience in an international environment or as a distributor is a pre.
- Affinity with automotive, truck, agriculture, or industrial machinery.
- Technical knowledge of the industrial segment in the region.
- Good knowledge of OTR tires.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- A high degree of self-motivation and a result-oriented mentality.
- Enthusiastic and positive thinking; think in solutions, not in problems.
- Good communication skills.
- Not afraid to take responsibility.
- Able to make analyzes.
- Able to communicate in German and English (an additional language is a plus).
- Willingness to travel throughout BeNeLux and DACH for more than 50% of the time.
- You are based in Germany already.
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org