Our client is a world leader in mechanical connections, delivering state-of-the-art products and services. A trusted partner for a diverse range of construction projects across the globe, they are well known for their involvement in projects such as Wembley Stadium, London and the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Mission: Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the growth of reinforcing steel connections in the southern German market!
This is a work-from-home position where approximately 50-60% of working hours involve travelling. A valid driving permit is required.
Your daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Strategic promotion reinforcing steel connections, particularly in the southern part of Germany
- Consistently secure sales through specification and impactful demonstrations to engineering and planning offices, construction companies, and bending companies
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Manager to develop and implement sales strategies. Achieve individual sales goals and contribute to the overall market expansion
Who we are looking for
We would love to know more about if you if are already in possession of the following:
- An apprenticeship or higher in civil engineering
- A minimum of one (1) years of experience in a technical sales position
- Previous experience or understanding of solid construction or construction site experience
- C1 level of German, and B1 level of English would be a bonus
- Great communication skills, both technically and socially
- Confident in using MS Office applications
Can you see yourself leading driving new market opportunities across the southern half of Germany? Having you been looking for the opportunity to oversee your own success? Don’t miss your chance, contact me directly via email – email@example.com and discuss this opportunity!
ONE LAST THING! Did I mention the chance to work for a global company that values commitment, a car for private use, and a 40% OTE bonus potential on top of a competitive salary?