A leading international data center solutions provider is seeking a Field Network Engineer to join their team. This organisation works with top Fortune 500 companies across the healthcare, manufacturing, finance and technology industries. With multiple Great Places to Work awards, this is an opportunity to join a growing team with major potential to grow.
- Implement and maintain Cisco and other Vendor networks for each client
- Install network products such as routers, switches, firewalls, & VPN
- Provide level 2/3 support, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Carry out admin task related to the network infrastructure
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a network/security engineer
- Strong working knowledge of Cisco, F5, Brocade and Fortinet
- Good communication skills
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity please apply!