Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for their future Field Marketing Specialist – EMEA.
- You will have to propose, manage and participate to local events, tradeshows, workshops and webinars (customer presentations, generate regional campaigns and promotions, create local sales tools…).
- You will have to provide regional competitive feedback to the strategic Marketing Team.
- You will have to support the business development manager or the division sales manager when they identified new customers or developed new markets.
- You will have to manage relationships with KOL in conjunction with strategic marketing and local sales teams.
- Educational background in marketing/sales, molecular biology, microbiology or food safety marketing.
- + 3 to 5 year’s professional experience in a Marketing or Sales Specialist role.
- Fluent in English.