- Languages GermanEnglishFrench
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
You will be responsible for performing site assessments and conducting evaluations in order to help clients neutralize potential disaster – saving property, businesses and lives.
If you enjoy variety, put your time-management and organization skills to use handling field visits, office work, and projects for large commercial occupancies and hazards. You will work with minimal supervision and must be capable of working independently.
Successful Consultant Engineer candidates have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Good analytical, organizational, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Efficient time management ability with minimal supervision
- Solid technical aptitude including diverse knowledge of engineering principles
You are interested in knowing more about that opportunity, please send us your CV and we will contact you back.