Our client¸ a leading pharmaceutical company is currently looking for their future Field Application Specialist.
- Support Account and Key Account Managers analysing customers’ technical or organizational difficulties.
- Elaborating and presenting relevant solutions. In the pre-sales phase, recommends technical solutions, including answering customers’ questions about the use of the systems, on site or by remote access. Organizing and conducting demos.
- Organizing and executing on-site Customer training and initial instrument set-up, if needed. Explaining technical solutions and benefits, helping customers implementing the solution by supporting the installation and go live process (reagents, instruments, LIMS connection…).
- Supporting the Sales Team and Distributors’ sales activities to ensure territory and regional sales targets are achieved.
- Collects field feedback and information on the product line e.g. application, hardware and software features requested by customers.
- University Scientific degree (bachelor +) in biology
- + 2 or more years of experience in the scientific field (healthcare industry, laboratory).
- Scientific background coupled with business acumen.
- Ability to identify customer needs and elaborate relevant technical solutions.
- English fluent.