Our client is a world leader in electrical manufacturing, operating across Asia, North America and Europe. A dedicated partner to several industries including computer, telecommunications and automotive, our client is now aiming to expand their European presence in Germany!
Your role in the Engineers team will be to contribute to the expansion Germany by supporting our client broad client base and their design needs!
Your daily responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Weigh in on customer, sales and headquarters interactions to aid in adherence to project commitments.
- Work with HQ-based engineers and the factory-based teams during the Pre-Development and Series Development phases.
- Consult on new and continuing market research with the Marketing Department
- Utilise SolidWorks CAD and Simulation programs, Microsoft Office Suite and specialised laboratory assets.
- Develop and deliver internal training programs.
Who we are looking for:
We would love to hear from someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Proven experience working with SolidWorks Modelling CAD Software
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience working in a similar engineering/design role
- Living within a two (2) hour commute to Nuremberg
- Highly organised and team-centric
- Native level of German
- C1/C1+ level in English
- A master’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering is not necessary but may be considered favourably.
Are you ready to play a part in this well-established, world-leading team? Can you see yourself in your dream role? Get in touch with me directly via email – firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s make it happen!
ONE MORE THING! Did I mention the company car, annual bonus incentive of 10%, competitive remuneration and hybrid working? 😉