- Languages French
- Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client, a world leading Biotech company, is currently looking for their future External Quality Release Specialist.
- Collect batch release documentation originated by CMOs and prepare it for the following review (including binders’ creation and checklist printout when needed).
- Manage archive activities, both electronically and physically, depending on the documents; manage as well samples received for FG disposition activities, including inbound from CMOs and scrapping.
- Creation, management and upload of FG Transport Packaging documentation for 3PLs use.
- Collect and analyse data supporting goals and department metrics.
- Update Team documentation (i.e. checklists, procedures, forms, etc.). This is needed in order to keep up to date all GMP documents related to review and disposition.
- Bachelor Degree / Higher Professional Diploma in scientific field, Professional.
- Diploma + 3 years’ experience in scientific field or equivalent.