Experience Junior (1-3 years)
English Speaking Export Executive
My client in North Dublin is searching for an English Speaking Export Executive. This is a 12months contract.
- Manage daily invoicing and supplementary shipping documents (consular legalizations, CITES permits, Certs of origin etc.) to destinations worldwide
- Prepare and check that all export documentation meet the requested requirements needed per country
- Communicate with government departments on export control procedures.
- Coordinate global shipments with intercompany customer service units in different global time zones
- Work directly with the transportation team to confirm the orders are moving within the expected lead times.
- Responsible for managing and measuring end to end deliveries
- Primary contact point for customer-related warehouse and transportation critical issues
- Demonstrates urgency to resolve issues with internal customers
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities:
- At least 3 years’ experience in an administrative role, preferably in export and customs
- Good professional knowledge of Incoterms
- Experience in freight forwarding required
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Proficient MS Office user and SAP an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- Decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
- Problem solving capabilities and be multi task oriented with the ability to respond to changing priorities
- Commitment to providing an excellent service to all customers
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal