Executive Assistant – Assistant de Direction- 8-10 years of experience
Fluent in English and French
Permanent contract – Paris – Attractive salary
We are looking for an Executive Assistant supporting the Paris based Global Fixed Income business. This role will report into a Lead EA.
Key Responsibilities :
- We are looking for exceptional administrative and organizational support.
- This individual will be responsible for handling a variety of administrative tasks, including travel and calendar management.
- Provide outstanding organizational support for the Global Fixed Income business
- Coordinate high volume of internal and external meetings ensuring that diaries are efficiently managed
- Arrange business travel needs through internal travel department and create complete travel itineraries for all trips
- Ensure that follow-ups are actioned after meetings where appropriate
- Handle office management duties, including guest registration and facilitating maintenance requests with building management
- Perform other duties as assigned
- This person will add value by working on a number of simultaneous projects with minimal supervision and exemplary follow-through.
• Experienced professional with an exceptional track record of strong organizational skills
• 8-10 years of experience in the financial services industry
• Fluent in English and French
• Ability to exercise discretion when managing confidential information, working across multiple teams and functions
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook) and related software
• Strong time management skills; ability to effectively balance multiple tasks with competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Proactive in following up on details, anticipating issues, and closing the loop on all requests
• Mature and strong inter-personal skills; able to interact professionally with peers and senior level management
• Must be teamwork oriented with ability to work independently with minimal guidance
• Adept at problem solving, with ability to be flexible
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, Bachelor’s degree required