Our client, a very promising startup developing an innovative Medical Device, is looking for its new Embedded SW Engineer in the area of Geneva.
Your daily activities will include :
- Définition of concepts & SW architecture.
- Create, extend & maintain test cases in C++ using a testing framework in C++.
- Create, extend & maintain Embedded software units & components in accordance with IEC 62304.
- Related documentation
- Reviews of formal specification artifacts.
- Support & collaborate within the team (hardware engineers, production, ..)
- Support improvements to development, build & simulation approaches.
- Min. 2 years of experience in Embedded Software Development (C / C++)
- Familiar with ISO13485 / IEC62304 (other highly regulated environments will be considered)
- Agile Environment
- Professional English
Boost you career by joining this amazing company!
Ready to fly higher? Apply now!