Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Our client is a French online retailer operating in a global market worth $ 90 billion by 2027.
Headquartered in the North of France, our client is hiring an innovative and passionate e-commerce Specialist to support the growth and running of their UK operations through their owned e-commerce website.
This is a fully remote role which will convert to a hybrid role by the end of the year.
As an e-commerce expert, you will manage the UK website with the objective of driving revenue.
You are an expert in online sales strategies and know the various tools used to increase a website traffic, optimise conversions and develop brand loyalty.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring brand visibility through digital marketing levers, such as editorial, affiliation, search (SEA/SEO…)
- Gathering and analysing data, and driving recommendations for improving site content and brand visibility
- Providing key insights and user buying behaviors in order to improve acquisition and retention
- Translating into English and publishing new content as well as updating existing content on product pages
- Work closely with the Analytics team in France to ensure site optimizations are data-driven and provide actionable insights based on user trends
- 2+ years of successful experience of driving online revenue in the e-commerce industry
- Solid understanding of e-commerce metrics
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and a range of digital marketing tools
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, ideally in an international environment
- Start-up culture fit, and excellent responsiveness and problem-solving skills
- Data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and ability to analyse user trends
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail, able to work independently
- Outstanding communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
- French is a plus
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this revenue and growth role, please apply today