Experience Graduated (0-1 year)
We are looking for Dutch Technical Support Agents for our client in Ireland. A basic troubleshooting background is needed for this role. More training will be given for entry level candidates.
- Location : Permanent working from home
- Start dates: 10th/17th of January and end of February
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm
- Salary: €34,000 plus benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide skilled front line Phone, Email and Chat support to business customers for NAS, Switching, Routing, Wireless and Security devices as part of the Business Level 2 Support structure.
• Manage a queue of varied customer tickets bringing each to a mutually satisfactory resolution, which can also include utilizing other departments or tiers of support.
• Adapt to the technical level of the customer in order to best facilitate effective communication of solutions or guidance in ongoing troubleshooting.
• Must be flexible, adaptive, and able to follow and contribute to potential directional changes a dynamic business and support structure.
• Exceed customer satisfaction, phone, productivity and other individual and team targets in the company’s recognised top support environment.
Skills & Qualifications
• Fluent Dutch and English
• A good mix of both technical knowledge and customer service skills are essential.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to support both highly technical and novice customers.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €34,000.00 per year