Experience Confirmed (4-5 years)
Distribution Account Manager – West Germany
As a Distribution Account Manager (DAM) responsible for a sub-region of DACH (Germany, Switzerland, Austria) you will be mainly tasked to maximize distributor sales revenue through sales-oriented activities including adding value to products, support of sales promotions and marketing activities. You will be responsible for training and managing our distributors to sell products and services. You are expected to be part of the sales process at customers helping the distributor to overcome challenges, secure growth and visit customers driving the company’s portfolio jointly with our partners. This channel consists of full portfolio of distribution and technical partners.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- To work within the team to effectively manage resources
- Drive and grow the business in all the aforementioned channels.
- Make distributor and customer visits and provide sales presentations and product demo for all product lines, assisted by Applications Support to technically qualify customers’ needs.
- To continue our growth, you will be expected to:
- build upon the success of our existing network of distributors through continuous coaching and drive of our partners
- Analyze new methods to further develop our market share and capture new customers.
- Work towards achieving defined business goals and be measured on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Maintain accurate forecasts, sales funnel and provide business reports.
- Develop and implement a Regional Business plan for Sales and Marketing activities.
- Understand the company values and processes and act in accordance with them.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical qualification in the discipline of Electronics Engineering or Physics.
- Solid understanding and passion of the Test & Measurement industry
- Proven track record of successfully Distributor Management and/or Key Account Management
- Autonomous, self-driven, business savvy and result-oriented mindset
- Ability to translate technical product information into strong customer value propositions
- Experience in developing deals with the end customer jointly with our partners
- Strong team player with the ability to work successfully in a multicultural organisation
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Good problem solving and analytics skills
- Willing and able to travel within the assigned territory as and when required
- Fluent both in German and English
If you are interested in this opportunity please send your English CV to Meike Luiz